Watch PFAD 21 Program Video!
Transformational Leadership in the time of COVID: What Does It Look Like Now?
Watch the Livestream
Filmed on Thursday, October 28, 2021
Panel discussion overview:
- How can we revolutionize education in the midst of a pandemic?
- What key strategy can we deploy to achieve racial educational equity for our students?
- In these times of crisis, leadership can be lonely and exhausting. How do you stay motivated?
- How can we bring more love and humanity into our community and into the classroom?
If you’ve asked yourself any of these questions, we hope you’ll watch the Principal for Almost a Day 21 video.
Our expert panel:
- Dr. Danna Diaz, Superintendent, Reynolds School District
- Chris Frazier, Principal, Franklin High School
- Commissioner Susheela Jayapal, Multnomah County, District 2
- Judy Strand, CEO, Metropolitan Family Service
Hosted by All Hands Raised CEO, Lavert Roberston. Panel moderated by All Hands Raised Board Chair and President of Bridgetown Wealth Management, Cole Mills.
#PFAD21 is hosted by All Hands Raised – we champion racial equity in the educational system and mobilize our community to advance sustainable systems change so every child achieves their full potential, from cradle to career.